Crushed Mo-Rockin' Mint
During these warm months, be sure to have our Mo-Rockin' Mint House Blend stocked up in the pantry. Here's a super quenching cooler you can whip up in a jiffy.
- Brew up about a pitcher's worth of Mo-Rockin' Mint. If you need a refresher on how to make iced tea with your favorite loose tea, here's a short cut.
- Add sweetener if desired, and mix well to dissolve. I tend to skip the sugar because our Peppermint and Spearmint leaves have wonderful sweetness all their own.
- Pour brewed tea into ice trays and put in freezer.
- Once the tea is frozen, put cubes into blender and crush. Be careful not to melt the ice by running the blender too long, but keep at a nice slushy consistency.
- Serve in desert cups or wine glasses with a sprig of mint as garnish.
Keep iced tea cubes on hand and ready to go for a quick quencher anytime. This particular blend works wonders as a palette cleanser and digestive aid after meals as well!